Your place or ours?
Our cooking classes take place at one of our two kitchens, but our private events and catering can take place at your house, office, or other venue. Our goal is to bring high-quality, organic-focused food and fun, memorable experiences to you no matter your location!
We have two beautiful venues, conveniently located in Berkeley and Oakland, which host our individual cooking classes and 12-week cooking series. They are also available to host your event, if you so choose!
Have questions about our kitchens? Contact us!
state of the art tools and equipment
We carefully choose all of the equipment that is used in both of our kitchens, which feature state of the art equipment. You will leave your Kitchen on Fire event or class not only having had an amazing time cooking delicious food, but also getting practical experience with high quality kitchen tools and equipment - in our kitchens, you can learn how to choose a chef's knife, what a food processor is best for, when more specialty equipment can boost your dish, and more!
Come cook a meal with Kitchen on Fire using professional equipment that’s usually reserved for restaurant industry professionals!
- Our gas burners are at least three times as powerful as conventional home stoves
- High quality knives
- Tons of high quality Anolon pots and pans
- All the kitchen gadgets and utensils that you could want
Even more at our NEW Oakland location:
- Our advanced Rational Brand smart combi oven can perform as a steamer, a convection oven, a proofing box, and can even be transformed into a smoke for barbecuing
- Our high powered Wolf Brand gas grill will provide you with the perfect opportunity to test your grilling skills!