Kitchen on Fire has become a local favorite for team building and other private events in the Berkeley area over the past 10 years. We have expanded our team to include catering specialists to bring the same local, seasonal, organic foods to you at your location for any variety of events. All of our catering dishes are hand-made by our chefs just as you would experience in our hands-on events and classes in one of our kitchens in Berkeley.
We typically limit our in-house catering events to 100-150 maximum to ensure we hold to our quality standards. If you have a larger event, please contact us at email@example.com.
Examples of catering events:
- Full On-Site Production Kitchen with a team of Kitchen on Fire Chefs and support staff for private parties at your venue.
- Healthy Box Lunches for corporate events for employees and/or the public.
- Buffet Style Lunch or Dinner with a combination of hot and cold entrees.
- Fine Dining Plate-up Lunch or Dinner with a combination of hot and cold entrees.
- Combine the hands-on event and catering experience – a very personalized event. These events are customized to fit the needs of your group, perhaps your guests are interested in a little hands-on cooking (for an appetizer or some grilling), though not up for participating in preparing all the dishes as we would do for a typical hands-on event.
WHICHEVER EVENT TYPE THAT YOU CHOOSE, YOU CAN EXPECT:
- A complimentary fruit and cheese platter upon arrival and time to chat and transition from the day to the class
- A brief chef talk, covering the recipes and techniques of the event
- About an hour and a half of hands-on cooking
- What you have been waiting for - time to share the delicious dishes that you and your team have prepared
- To leave full and happy!