corporate catering now available
Healthy and Delicious
High quality ingredients
Fuel the brain and the body
Increase energy from nutrient dense food
For more information call 510-548-2665
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Kitchen on Fire?
The goal of good nutrition is to appreciate and to put into practice that when foods are properly grown and prepared, their nutrients can be supportive of good health, thereby enhancing quality of life and well being. A nutrition consultant can help guide you to a healthier and more nutritious lifestyle.
Lisa Miller, our Nutrition Consultant, works side by side with the chefs to craft delicious menus for you.
Catering with Kitchen on Fire
Kitchen on Fire has become a local favorite for team building and other private events in the Berkeley area over the past 12 years. We have expanded our team to include catering specialists to bring the same local, seasonal, organic foods to you at your location for any variety of events. All of our corporate catering dishes are hand-made by our chefs just as you would experience in our hands-on events and classes in one of our kitchens in Berkeley.
Examples of catering events:
- Healthy Box Lunches for corporate events for employees and/or the public.
- Buffet Style Lunch or Dinner with a combination of hot and cold entrees.
- Fine Dining Plate-up Lunch or Dinner with a combination of hot and cold entrees.
- Combine the hands-on event and catering experience – a very personalized event. These events are customized to fit the needs of your group, perhaps your guests are interested in a little hands-on cooking (for an appetizer or some grilling), though not up for participating in preparing all the dishes as we would do for a typical hands-on
- 1 Sandwich and 1 side salad of choice,
- 1 serving of seasonal fruit salad
- Vegan and gluten free or a home-made oatmeal power bar Gluten free.
Most of our vegetables are organic.
- Option to add a second side salad for a $4 supplement.
- Option to add a second dessert for a $3 supplement.
- Gluten free bread available for a $2 supplement.
Corporate lunch for your office
- Food served buffet style require 1 to 2 kitchen staff depending of the number of guests at $30 per hour.
- Food as a hot drop off doesn’t require staff but a delivery fee from $25 to $100 depending on location.